Sunday, March 23, 2014

Schick Hydro Silk Sensitive Care Razor Review





After trying just about every sensitive skin razor on the market as well as what seems like every any kind of razor I was a little skeptical about the Schick Hydro Silk Sensitive Skin razor. I have used Schick razors in the past and while they were better than a lot of the other choices they didn't amaze me.

That was until this one. I opened up my Schick Hydro Silk Sensitive skin razor kit and immediately was impressed with it. The razor head and blades are laid out well, the razor itself is made well, and feels comfortable in your hand. Then the true test came, would it shave better than others and would it be sensitive enough for my legs?

The answer is yes. I am not someone who shaves with shaving cream, because of sensitivity and I found I didn't even need it with this razor. The blades povided a smooth shave without the need of shaving cream. I also noticed that it was a quick shave. I didn't have to go over spots more than once which I have had to do with other razors in the past. There was no irritation from using this razor and I had no complaints whatsoever about any aspect of the razor itsself or how well it shaved.
Color me impressed. I have found my new go to razor!


*I did receive this product free of charge as part of participating in a word of mouth product reviewing campaign through BzzAgent.

No comments:

Post a Comment