Saturday, November 15, 2014

Dean's List Voxbox Review from Influenster.

DISCLOSURE: I RECIEVED ALL ITEMS COURTESTY OF INFLUENSTER. HOWEVER, ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN.

I was extremely excited to recieve another box from influenster. Here is my overview/ mini review of the box.


104_6446

Airhead Bites- I have received many Airheads products from Influenster. I received Extreme bites (which is different from these) in last years Varsity Vox Box, and then again when I ended up winning the Airheads Extreme Bites Challenge. I was one of 50 people who received 5 packs of Extreme bites and a $10 itunes gift card. However, these are new and they are very good. The are not sticky like Airheads are usually but they taste just like them! Yum!!

104_6444

I love pens and these are awesome! I’m surprised with the way they erase. It’s pretty impressive. It also seems like it’s not a regular eraser, as it didn’t leave rubber shedding marks or anything. So far I like these!

104_6451

I love this color and what it stands for! It is to fight against no texting and driving. Which is what I strongly agree for. Also this color is really nice. Especially for the holidays coming up soon!

104_6445

KISS Looks So Natural Lashes- I have never tried false lashes before. I know some people are into lengthening mascaras and falsies, but I have never been uncomfortable with the length of my eyelashes, or the need to play with them. My sister loves makeup and trying different types of mascaras so I gave these to her. I have given her other KISS lashes before that she has loved so I’m sure these won’t be any different.

104_6447

Softlips Cubes in Sweet Mint- I have never tried the Softlips cubes, but I have expressed my hatred for the Softlips Peppermint Stick balm. I’m hoping my experience with this will not be the same, but I will not purchase this unless I’m 100% sure how I feel about the product. I’ve only smelled this, and I do like the scent, but I haven’t actually tried this yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment