Sunday, March 23, 2014

Tone Body Wash Review

                   


I love BzzAgent! Every now and then I get to participate in campaigns and test out products. This time I got the oppertunity to try out Tone Petal Soft Body Wash.

I can't get over how much I am enjoying Tone Body Wash, It's awesome! 

There are many reasons as to why I loved this body wash first the smell. When you smell it your in heaven. It smells really good and only gets better once your showering. I only poured like nickle size on my washcloth and it made a ton of bubbles. I love that, I know that the suds aren't what make you clean but I love bubbles, I'm thinking this wash would be wonderful even for a bubble bath. It literally filled my tub floor like if I had used half the bottle, but I only used a tiny bit. Meaning this huge 18 ounce bottle will last for awhile! YAY!!


The name is Petal Soft, and it fits the name perfectly. Its very silky, it has rose oil which might be the cause of all that silkiness. It really softens and hydrates the skin, its super moisturizing and you can even feel it after your done showering as if I had put on after bath lotion. By the way my skin still kept smelling good after I got out of the shower. My roomies even asked me if they can use it too and because I am not going to share I just gave them each a coupon to buy there own.

 I wouldn't change a thing its a great body wash, it has everything I look for in one. I checked out the price and trust me its a bargain compared to others that claim to leave your skin moisturized and don't. After long months of never ending winter that left my skin dry, I welcome spring with this wonderful body wash. There's something for everyone in the full line of body wash, bath bars, hand soaps. 

I bought the Mango, Ocean, and White tea, I love them!
  • Petal Soft with Pink Peony & Rose Oil
  • Mango Splash with Cocoa Butter
  • Daily Detox with White Clay & Pink Jasmine
  • Soothing Oatmeal with Shea Butter
  • Ocean Therapy with Deep Sea Extracts & Pearl Essence
  • Fruit Peel with Alpha-Hydroxy Fruit Acids
 
 
 
This is what was in my box! Whoo!
 

 
Disclosure: I received this Tone Body Wash from Bzzagent for the sole purpose of an honest opinion I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are my own. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment