Thursday, March 13, 2014

Karma Wellness Water [Review] : Acia Pomberry

So yesterday at work I was stocking the fridge ( I work at a gas market) and I came across a new product I have never seen or heard of before. It was called Karma Wellness Water. I thought "Hey, what the heck I will try it" it sounded super interesting and the idea of it looked really cool! There are 5 flavors but the one calling to me was Acai Pomberry as I was reading the label I say that it was for Balance The “immunity booster” Lots of Vitamin C and Zinc. Can I just say YUM! So you are supposed to infuse the vitamins into the water your self, which is very cool and fun to do. When I took my first drink I felt a wave of refreshness and a good feeling rush over me. I love this drink and will be buying another at work today. I think I will try the Mango.

No comments:

Post a Comment