Monday, December 30, 2013

Healthy Surprise Review, Round 2 December, 2013

                         
                                       



I love exploring healthy, vegan and natural food and snacks. I was very excited when Healthy Surprise said they would send me a second box to review for you guys!! Yay! If this is something that sounds perfect for you here is a link http://mbsy.co/healthy-surprise/1226453

So first a little about the company:
 
    Each Healthy Surprise box is filled to the brim with delicious, healthy snacks. Every month our snackologists work hard to put together a variety of healthy snacks to form the perfect snack box! We've partnered with the best snack companies in the country and work with them to deliver you a great variety each and every month. Every month you'll receive totally new snacks - we never repeat any snack two months in a row, although we may include different flavors of something we think is really special. And every now and then we bring back our favorite snacks when there's popular demand.
 
 
 
 
 
Lets dig in!
 
 
 
Kalenola- Maple Cranberry, I have never herd of kalenola before. I have tried Kale chips and those are good so I was very excited to try this. I tried it on some vanilla yogurt and it was very good it had the kale taste but was sweet because of the cranberry and maple flavor.
 
Veggie Chips- I love veggie chips! So these were opened right away! Yum! I love them!
 
 
 
 
Sprouties Sunflower seeds- Yum these tasted just like the should! Delicious sunflower seeds.
 
Seed and Fruit mix- this was very good, it had sunflower seeds, apples, pumpkin seeds, cranberries, and chocolate chips.
 
Almonds- Yum! oven roasted almonds are always good!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Organic Mashups Squeezable Fruit-  This tasted like apple sauce, it is made from organic fruit purees. Very good.
 
Noir- this is an organic chocolate bar, I like it tastes similar to other chocolates just more healthy tasting, Perfect to satisfy a chocolate craving.
 
 
 
 
Veggie Go's- Mountain Berry spinach, Can I just say yum! I love this, it was probably my favorite item in this box. It is a chewy fruit strip and tastes so good!
 
Rawma Bar- This is an energy bar flavored apple delicious. I didn't try it yet but I am excited to taste this. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hail Merry- These are macaroons, they are also super yummy. I enjoyed them with a cup of tea, so good they have a very intense coconut flavor, so if you are not a coconut fan I would not recommend these to you.
 
 
 
 
Snapz- Tomato and Pineapple, These were good, the only thing in them is the fruit itself just dried. I put the tomato on my turkey sandwich, it added such a fresh flavor that made my sandwich the perfect one. I have yet to try the pineapple but I have high hopes.
 
 Hey! I just signed up for http://mbsy.co/healthy-surprise/1226453">Healthy Surprise. They make these boxes of healthy snack food which look amazing! I know you care about your health - and I think this is right up your alley.Cheers!Tabitha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment