Friday, December 20, 2013

Graze Niblebox Review!




I got my first Graze box today!! Graze offers over 90 different snacks, so you will most likely never get bored with them. Although you don’t get to pick the exact snacks you receive in your box, Graze does have a rating system where you rate which snacks you like, and then you receive the snacks you like more frequently.

This month I received apple & cinnamon flapjack, Dark rookie road, Bonnie Wee Oatbakes, and Mississippi BBQ pistachios. Yum! Let the tasting begin!!


Graze Box December 2013 (3)

The description for these is: rustic rolled oat flapjack with apple and cinnamon.. They taste like a freshly baked rolled oat cookie. I am not sure how Graze manages to make them taste so fresh.





Dark Rocky Road: Belgian dark chocolate buttons, cranberries and pecans. This was a very sweet dessert snack. Yay for vegan chocolate! it is a very tasty treat! I love it!



Mississippi BBQ Pistachios (Smoked BBQ Pistachios): I love Pistachios so I was very excited to try these! They were very good.



Bonnie Wee Oatbakes- Wholegrain oatbakes with caramelized onion marmalade. This is delicious! You do need to like onions though. The oatbakes by themselves are tasty. These are packed with flavor and hope to receive them again soon.


Do you subscribe to Graze Box? What are some of your favorite snacks? If you are interested in trying Graze Box, Enter my invite code TABITHA8QB and your first and 5th box will be free!! www.graze.com

No comments:

Post a Comment