Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Influenster Jolly Vox Box Review!

 
Influenster, is a company that encourages bloggers, social networkers and “influencers” to join and share their opinions on different products! As an award for your participation, you can qualify to receive VoxBoxes which are filled with different influential products relevant to your lifestyle! As you know, I’m a college student and this Varsity VoxBox was made for us students so Influenster sent me this complimentary Varsity VoxBox to try out the products and review them for you!
 
 
Skinny Cow Divine Filled Chocolates ($3.99)- I have bought these a few times before, and I’m sure I’ll buy them again.  I am a huge fan of Skinny Cow, particularly their ice cream.  These are good, and only 130 calories for 3.  I prefer the caramel ones, but I like the peanut butter ones as well, and they will not last long in my house!
 
Ducklings Mini Roll ($2)- This is cute.  That’s about it.  I will have to find something crafty to do with this…any ideas?
Puffs To Go ($.49)- Yep.
 
 
NYC HD Color Trio Eye Shadow ($2.99)- I love this pallet it is very pretty! They are al natural colors and look very nice on.
 
Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer ($5.49)- I like this, I wish it was a little less sticky but I like the color.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment